Thank you for your interest in working with Bloomingdale Homes! The following is our proven process for taking ideas of your dream home and bringing them to reality.
- Meet with Bloomingdale’s team of Project managers & Architect
- Identify Scope of Project
- Identify Building Site
- Determine Financing & Timeline
- Develop High Level Cost Estimate
Design & Drawing Phase
- Develop Conceptual Plans
- Develop Design Plans & narrow down material selections
- Initiate construction loan process or determine owner payment schedule
- Create Construction Drawing Set
Bidding & Build Phase
- Bid out the scope of work to create final estimate
- Meeting with Design Team & Construction Team
- Establish firm timelines & expectations
- Walk through procedures for Allowances, Change Orders & Extras
- Sign contract & close on construction loan or begin owner payment schedule
- Begin construction!
Move In & Warranties
- Client moves in upon completion of construction & all paperwork is wrapped up
- Warranty for up to one year after your move-in date
- Bloomingdale Homes provides White Glove service from the moment we design your home to the closing out of your construction loan
We build Homes to stand the test of time
What separates a Bloomingdale Home from our competitors is the superior craftsmanship and quality of materials we use in every home we build.